Post time: Jul-28-2022
New BGGSe crystals
- High optical damage threshold (110 MW/cm2)
- Wide spectral transparency range (from 0.5 to 18 μm)
- High nonlinearity (d11 = 66 ± 15 pm/V)
- Typically applied in frequency conversion of laser radiation into (or within) the mid-IR range
- Most efficient crystal for second harmonic generation ofCO- and CO2-laser radiation
- Broadband two-stage frequency conversion of multi-line CO-laser radiation in this crystal is possible within 2.5-9.0 μm wavelength range with higher efficiency than in ZnGeP2 and AgGaSe2 crystals.
"We can provide free samples in many cases, do not hesitate to conatct us for more information!"
DIEN TECH team